Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back from hiatus

So I have so many good memories made since the last time I posted. Vacation was amazing, moving was well, not amazing, but living here is pretty great. My new school is amazing minus one or two knuckleheads.

On the whole, I am more relaxed and happy than I have been in a long time.

There are a few things I would like though:

Having my husband back full-time (Sept 16)
Not being a single parent to an allergic to NC dog
AP essays to magically grade themselves
To be able to sleep and drive (safely) at the same time
More than 1 weekly podcast of Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me
A few extra hours in the day!

I hope to be more regular about the blog...even if no one reads I will at least have it for my memories!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Well obviously we're reading. :p or at least i am! (although it has been quite a while!) :p not that I can say anything since I long ago abandoned mine...

Alison said...

Yeah, you totally did :P