Friday, July 10, 2009

Random Fitness Thoughts

1. I love my new iPhone app. It is called iTreadmill--it is a pretty amazing pedometer. With all of the walking I am doing to say goodbye to NYC, it is great to have something that is keeping track of it!!



2. I am so done with hearing about the 30 day shred. I own the DVD, I used it, and I boxed it up with all of our stuff that went to NC. Level 1 was hard, but I strongly feel that you should NOT do Level 2 unless you have been to a supervised Pilates class. Doing some of those moves incorrectly could cause injuries. I have lower back issues and have been advised NOT to do Pilates. Level 2 was enough to make me put the DVD away. I like Jillian well enough...just wish I could afford some of her other DVDs out there.

3. I love Women's Health workout DVDs. They have some of the LEAST annoying instructors that I have ever seen.

4. If I was food journaling again I could probably get off my weight plateau.

5. Couch to 5k is going really well! I just finished Week 2 today, and I already feel stronger (in terms of running) than I ever have!

1 comment:

La Nouvelle Femme said...

The pedometer app sounds so handy! Makes me wish I had an iphone...